1. I love the song and the recording! Can I share it?
2. What’s your refund policy?
Each artist works with the customer to ensure a great experience; this is a piece of art, a song that the writer has lovingly prepared. After the purchase of the song, there are no refunds, but after the artist contacts you and meets with you, you will have the opportunity for one edit to the song to ensure that you absolutely love it!
3. I’m a very private person, and I’m not out to everyone in my life. Is there a way to commission a song and yet keep it private?
We care about your privacy! During the interview with the songwriter you have selected, they will ask you many questions, including your personal preferences around the song itself. These questions will include a discussion concerning your need for privacy and what can/cannot be included in the writing and dissemination of the song.
4. Do I have to be LGBTQIA+ to commission a song? I want to support your mission!
We love our LGBTIA+ allies, and we would love to write a song for you!
5. Does my song have to be about being LGBTQIA+?
Not at all. It can be about anything you want it to be!
6. I’m a LGBTQIA+ songwriter, and would love to know more about becoming a part of the group!
What’s my next step?
Great! We are on the lookout for new talent every day! Please visit this link to learn more about becoming a member: https://www.giftingpride.com/new-member
7. Can you take the lyrics I’ve written and make them into a song?
We are currently unable to turn your lyrics or poems into a song.
8. Can you take a famous song and record it, changing some of the lyrics to make it personalized?
No, due to copyright laws we are unable to use a previously written song to personalize it.
9. Will I receive the song after it is finished?
Yes. You will receive an final audio file of your song for you to download and listen to as much as you'd like!