What you'll get:
- Strong Community Support
- 5 modules of training
- One-on-one assistance from the creator and founder of Gifting Pride, Karen L. Robertson.
- Option to sign with Gifting Pride, an organization committed to creating unique, personal musical gifts to the LGBTQA+. Signing with Gifting Pride will allow you to monetize your craft by writing personal songs for our clients, who purchase the songs from our website.
- Two free months of membership for subscribing yearly
2 Months Free
Terms of Collective
- Strive for supportive, encouraging conversation within the group.
- Respect other's music--protect the integrity of the group. If someone shares a melody or part of their work for feedback, it is their intellectual property and should not be shared, altered or reproduced in any way without their consent.
- Show a strong work ethic and willingness to collaborate and support.
- What happens in the group, stays in the group.
- Keep in communication with group through FB private group: "GiftingPride Songwriter's Collective"
- One-on-one support from KLR is available to you:
- First month--weekly, or as need arises
- After that--one hour a month
- You will be given the option to sign as an independent contractor with GiftingPride, LLC 2020, after you have completed the first month and have delivered your first song, free of charge, to the person for whom the song was commissioned.
- Membership in the Collective is a required part of writing songs for GiftingPride, LLC. Cancellation of the membership group will result in cancellation of the contract with GiftingPride, LLC.
- The songwriter and/or Gifting Pride have the right to terminate the agreement at any time. If the songwriter purchased the entire year's subscription, the purchase price will be pro-rated, and the remainder will be paid back to the subscriber. If a monthly subscription was purchased, membership will end and billing stopped after the end of the terminated month.